Measure your wrist length for bracelet guide:
- Use a tape measure. Wrap the tape measure around the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet.
- Note the number at the point where the tape meets the 0 or simply put a mark on it.
- Remember to add 1.5cm to ensure the bracelet fits comfortably. You can add or subtract space according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit.
Pendants/Chains Length Guide:
Measure your ring size accurately guide:
- Cut a slip of paper and wrap it around your finger.
- Mark the point where the end of the paper meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the inside circumference.
- Refer to the table below to find the perfect size
Ring Size Table Converter:
For those that desire to stay on trend, this is just the thing for you. The design features the intricate formation of a shining 18K White Gold-plated double-row wheat bracelet that covers the wrist in style.
Our collection of beaded bracelets is unlike any other collection offered. With designs focusing on the stylish expression of one’s personality; we carry a wide selection of fine quality and well-crafted contemporary designs to choose from.
This impressive assortment provides an edgy layer to any ensemble or stylish look. With solid or colorful tones that serve as the perfect backdrop for the sparkling brilliance and shine of all jewels, gems and precious metals. Wear individually or stacked with other unique styles to create a distinct representation of you.