Gem Sapphire Angle Iced Out Red Necklace
Measure your wrist length for bracelet guide:
- Use a tape measure. Wrap the tape measure around the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet.
- Note the number at the point where the tape meets the 0 or simply put a mark on it.
- Remember to add 1.5cm to ensure the bracelet fits comfortably. You can add or subtract space according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit.
Pendants/Chains Length Guide:
Measure your ring size accurately guide:
- Cut a slip of paper and wrap it around your finger.
- Mark the point where the end of the paper meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the inside circumference.
- Refer to the table below to find the perfect size
Ring Size Table Converter: