Tennis Bracelet Iced Out
Measure your wrist length for bracelet guide:
- Use a tape measure. Wrap the tape measure around the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet.
- Note the number at the point where the tape meets the 0 or simply put a mark on it.
- Remember to add 1.5cm to ensure the bracelet fits comfortably. You can add or subtract space according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit.
Pendants/Chains Length Guide:
Measure your ring size accurately guide:
- Cut a slip of paper and wrap it around your finger.
- Mark the point where the end of the paper meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the inside circumference.
- Refer to the table below to find the perfect size
Ring Size Table Converter:
A great example of when simplicity meets design, the classic single-row tennis bracelet is a style staple and a must for any collector of great jewelry. Our design features the 24k White Gold plated design that has been set with the radiant brilliance of blinding white CZ Diamonds.
Our collection of bracelets is unlike any other collection offered. With designs focusing on the stylish expression of one’s personality; we carry a wide selection of fine quality and well-crafted contemporary designs to choose from.